Elstar is able to offer a range of calibration services ranging from Accelerometer calibration to balancing facillity bearing pedestal stiffness calibration.
We offer a range of services either at your site or at our Wettingen facility.
- Sensor calibration, we are able to calibrate accelerometers, eddy probes or velocity transducers at your site or ours.
- On installations that use our Cabstar system, we are able to measure the complete measurement chain using a vibration table in the balancing pit. We measure simultaneously the Cabstar measurement values and compare to a local calibration system, this enables us to measure the line loss. The transducer calibration value and line loss can be entered into Cabstar for line loss compensation
- Bearing pedestal stifness. Using our centrifugal exciter we are able to measure the force being applied to the bearing pedestal through three calibrated force transducers. With this method we can provide a traceable stifness measurement for your balancing bearing pedestal
- Remote service access. With your permition we are able to use VNC to remote the access your Cabstar system in order to assist online any issues which may occur
- Elstar offers a range of service contracts which cover worldwide support (we support installations in America, Europe and Asia) to assist you with service planning